Leatherman Freestyle Multitool
The first thing you'll probably notice with the Leatherman Freestyle Multitool s opening the outside-accessible blade is easy and fast, just like a pocket knife. When you unfold it and use the pliers you'll understand that when something is engineered correctly, power isn't a matter of size, but a matter of years of design expertise. Freestyle is great as a stand-alone tool or a companion for those activity-specific tools that don't feature pliers or a knife.
1. Needlenose Pliers: A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
2. Regular Pliers: A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
3. Hard-Wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
4. Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
5. 420HC Combo Knife: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular gauge wire.