Original Juice® CS4 Tools
1. Needlenose Pliers: A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
2. Regular Pliers: A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
3. Hard-Wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.WireCutters
4. 420HC Serrated Knife: A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
5. Saw: A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
6. Spring-action Scissors: Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
7. Awl:An awl is a tool that can be used to create or enlarge holes by puncturing materials such as leather or canvas. They can also be used to start stair steps for hunting stands
8. Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
9. Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
10. Corkscrew with Assist: A stainless steel helix tool with a handy arm that extends to brace against the lip of a bottle for leverage when removing a cork.
11. Phillips Screwdriver: Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
12. Medium/Large Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium or large slotted screws.
13. Small Screwdriver:A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
14. Extra Small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420 HC stainless steel, intended for use on extra-small and eyeglass screws.
Original Juice® CS4 Features
1. Lanyard Ring
2. Outside-accessible Features